Meet Your Springfield, MO Chiropractor
Dr. David Mullin has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1997.
Dr. David Mullin has been freeing people from pain since 1997 in his clinic in Whittier, CA, where he was on the faculty of LACC and also on staff at the Regional Pain Management Clinic. Since then, he moved his family and his practice to Springfield, MO and opened Twin Oaks Chiropractic & Acupuncture. As a Chiropractor with experience, he and his team are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Mullin uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Mullin is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Master of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
- Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA)
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Missouri State Chiropractors Association (MSCA)
- Springfield Southeast Rotary
- North American Shrine Association
- Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- Business Network International (BNI)
- Springfield's Best Locally Owned Companies